Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I Am Learning to Read Bar Graphs and Talk About the Results

I am learning to read a bar graph and answer questions

I need to:
*read the question
*read the data (information) on the graph
*identify the lowest (fewest) and highest (most) bars
*read the quantities
*compare the data on the graph
*answer questions about the data (information) on the graph


Nithilan- The purple one has the most games and he has 10 games. The green one has the fewest games and he has 6 games.

My Reflection

 am learning to read a bar graph and answer questions.  I was able identify the lowest and highest.  I found this a little bit tricky because reading the quantities
on the graph was tricky.  My next step is to find the answer quicker.

1 comment:

Mrs Beach said...

Great effort Nithilan with reading bar graphs. You are able to identify the most and fewest ones on bar graphs. Your next step is to read quantities on bar graphs correctly.